Friday 20 August 2010

Friday 20 August 2010

Our last two days in Tuum camp went really well.  Many put their faith in Christ or re-committed.  We swapped lots of photos and numbers etc at the end.  It was amazing!  Thanks be to God for all his work with us during our time with Stephen & Angelina.

We then travelled, as posted earlier, to the Samburu Park and had a wonderful rest day yesterday.  We were given two game drives and had a lovely swim in the pool.

We stay in Nairobi tonight and fly home early in the morning.

All the team are well, but tired, and are looking forward to seeing friends and family at Dublin Airport tomorrow night.

We arrive at 9pm by the way in case any of you lot have forgotten!

Keep praying until we see you.

God bless
TT2010

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment